Title: BECTU Northern Costume Social Event
Description: The London Costume and Wardrobe branch would like to invite all costume practitioners in Film and TV to
THE BECTU NORTHERN COSTUME SOCIAL EVENT.
Start Time: 15:00
End Time: 19:00
Booking: Free but limited
Workers in costume and wardrobe in the North will be coming together on Saturday 21 September for a networking social. Whether you’re established or a new entrant, a union member or not, don’t pass up this opportunity to make some new contacts and to get an update on industry developments.
The Northern Costume Social Event is free but space is limited so do book early.
Meet colleagues from South too
Members of BECTU’s Costume & Wardrobe branch, which serves London and the South East, will be taking part in the event too.
As well as contacts, training is key to a successful freelance career, so BECTU is also hoping the event will generate some leads on professional training courses which BECTU could pursue to add to its own CPD (continuing professional development) programme.
Come along for an informal, useful, fun event with complimentary refreshment. Members and non-members welcome.
- Find out how you can help BECTU to improve your working conditions.
- Meet some of the London Costume & Wardrobe branch committee.
- Get the latest on the current PACT, BBC and ITV negotiations.
- Network with The Young Members Forum and hear about other events
- Help us to identify professional training courses to upgrade your skills (we aim to secure better rates and easier access given the unsocial hours members work).
Complimentary drink, Raffle & still time to go out for the evening!
For further information contact Lezli Everitt at BECTU on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!
(New members can join BECTU at a special rate on the day saving £30 on their first year’s subs and new entrants can also learn more about new entrant membership).