Title: Digital Arts Projects Funding Workshop
Location: Manchester Digital Development Agency 117-119 Portland St, Manchester M1 6ED
Description: Are you considering making a Grants for the Arts funding application for an arts project with a digital focus? Arts Council England and Literature Northwest are hosting a one-off seminar on how to optimise your GftA application.
Start Time: 13:00
End Time: 15:00
The session will cover:
- The kind of digital arts projects ACE will fund.
- A step-by-step guide to key sections of the application form.
- Examples of successful and unsuccessful applications (and the reasons for this).
- Advice from MDDA on what makes a successful and innovative arts/digital project, and how to find suitable digital collaborators.
- The opportunity for a one-on-one session with Alison Boyle of ACE, to discuss the preparation of your application.
While the session will specifically focus on literature/digital projects, the advice and outcomes will be applicable to all art forms (Theatre, Music, Visual Arts etc).
To book your place, please email Katie Slade (email@example.com) with your name, your contact details, the name of your organisation and the art-from you work in.
**If you’ve already begun to plan a specific project, and would like a 10-minute one-on-one session with Alison Boyle of Arts Council England, please let us know in your email.**