Description: An open forum for sharing creative coding and practice
Start Time: 19:00
End Time: 22:00
- ‘In-the-flesh’ presentation by Mike Cook – past university lecturer and commercial electronics engineer now focusing on electronics arts projects integrating Arduino and using “Processing as a Tool”;
- Telematic presentation by Sussex based musician, composer and programmer Philip Cunningham a.k.a. Firebrand Boy – using Pure Data to augment the performance of music composed on the Nintendo Game Boy;
- Informal ‘show-and-tell’ and ‘open-laptop’ sessions (go on… bring some of your own work along).
- Join us at the next session to see Processing in action, meet other interested and like-minded people and find out more about the project and how to get involved;
- Visit the InProcess:ing website to catch up with developments and future plans, watch past presentations and follow up on interesting links;
- Join the forum and share your favourite Processing sketches, suggest practitioners/work for future presentations, offer useful techniques and online resources and tell us what you’d like to see from the project.
More details available at the InProcess:ing website <inprocessing.cybersonica.org>.