All in all, MadLab is a experimental creative community centre. Folks discuss, make, break & push the boundaries of digital technology.
Our not for profit enterprise supports a range of groups & individuals, from writers to hackers, photographers to programmers, social workers to those who are simply curious. While there is a core team of individuals behind the MadLab, we are at heart a grass roots community effort, and so we are calling out for volunteers to give a big ole heave ho for the MadLab!
We are open to help from anyone with a passion, however
we would really love some….
- renovators – painters, d.i.yers, plumbers & plasters
- exhibition helpers (including invigilators)
- writers & bloggers
- film makers
- theme tunes
If you could offer from one to ten hours a week for general helping out within the lab, that would be wonderful. Or maybe you’ve seen a project on our website that you’d like to get involved in? Well, all you have to do is tell us! And we’ll get you stuck in.
what would you get out of giving your time to this enterprise?
- Genuine work experience
- A way into your desired industry
- Gain, improve & expand your skills
- A good talking point on your CV
- Constantly meeting new contacts
- Gaining a greater understanding of the arts & digital world
- Experimentation with new material & spaces
- The opportunity to join & be a part of the direction of our forward thinking team
- And the delight of meeting a crew of lovely people!
Sign me Up!
If you’d like to get involved, just fill out some details here,
& we’ll look forward to meeting you!