* Could use some of the scavenged parts from the previous goal, especially if there are printers or scanners to be dismantled
* Learn to identify which wires are which
* Then learn how to wire them up to a driver chip (like an L293D)
* And finally look at how you can drive that from a microcontroller like an Arduino
Get started with microcontrollers
* Find out how to write some software and download it to a microcontroller board like an Arduino
* Then work out how to wire a sensor up to the board and read its values
I've been cut off <a href=" http://www.sandiegowebworks.com/quote.shtml(approve sites) ">creeper buy ventolin inhalers moustache</a> Though this division was supposed to be temporary, and the last French forces withdrew in 1956, South Vietnam immediately found a new sponsor – and Giap a new enemy – in the United States.