In order to be a subscriber, we need to retain your contact information so we can continue to receive money from you. We will retain your name, email address, and the IP address from which you subscribed, along with any other information you gave us as part of your subscription. If you no longer wish us to keep this information, please cancel your subscription and contact us asking to remove our information. We may ask you to prove your identity before removing anything.
Unless otherwise stated, there will be no refunds of your donations. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
Additionally, we will add you to our regular MadLab email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the links at the bottom of each newsletter.
Cancelling PayPal subscription:
You may cancel your PayPal subscription at any time simply by following these instructions:
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the Settings icon next to “Log out.”
- Select Pre-approved Payments under “Payment settings.”
- Select MadLab.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
- Confirm your request to finalise the cancellation.